Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Coffee or tea ?


Tea or coffee?

Related Reviews of Skin Care Products Made with Coffee and Tea .
Herbs and Coffee beans Have Potent Healing Properties

Brazilian Coffee Scrub Soap Review

Washing with coffee has a lot of benefits for your skin - including the possibility that it may protect your skin from skin cancer. Scientists first discovered the link between caffeine and skin cancer prevention back in 2002, but a research team made up of dermatologists around the country recently announced that they think they know how caffeine prevents skin cancer. Post By Joe
Check on here !!
NATURAL HANDCRAFTED SOAP. -
It is with a measure of surprise and great satisfaction that I report to you your soap has rectified the problem altogether. Indeed, for the past year and a half, I have used your Tea Tree Oil soap everyday and have not had one occurrence of fungal infection. Post by Clea

Coffee Soap Odor Elminating, Brazilian Espresso Luxury Soap I was read the istorie ,happen when Santa Lucia give a gift for a fisherman in the Amazon River from Brazil, She is a Centenary who Lives in Brazil and start the Natural Handcrafted Soap ,back 1900s . Post by John

I was suprised to find that the body scrub left my skin smooth and moisturized, not just for a little while but for most of the day. I think there is something special going on here, perhaps these people are modern day alchemists with a special formula. However they managed to do it, I'm happy I got a chance to give this coffee body scrub a test run. Try it out for yourself, you won't be disappointed! Post By Benjamin Zeman

Sea Kelp / Moss with Chamomile Herbal Tea
This soap is almost addictive, when I ran out had to order more. ... I absolutely love Sea Kelp / Moss with Chamomile Herb and Cocoa Butter *Soap work for my skin as a miracle, Im not suffer from dry skin any longer.

A coffee body scrub stimulates circulation to remove cellulite - Eva

So far so good
ea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
I have super sensitive skin and a cabinet full of products that I have used once and then had a bad reaction and boom, can't touch them again. So far, I have no issues with this product. I especially like using it in the morning, because the tea tree aroma wakes me up! - Mommy

Thank you for your quick shipment! The Kona coffee soaps are great. Highly recommend to anyone. The coffee soap is rich and creamy. Skin feels soft and clean. " Nancy

"Lovely Coffee and Tea tree hand made soaps. Arrived on time and smell wonderful." Suzette C.,
We Offer Private Labeling for

Hotels & Resorts
Bed & Breakfasts
Businesses
Corporate

Custom Labeling for

Weddings
Showers
Gift Giving Check on here !!
NATURAL HANDCRAFTED SOAP. -

No comments:

Post a Comment

From The Brazilian Amazon Rainforest To Your Daily Beauty Routine

  When we talk about   Grandma’s Natural Brazilian Soaps  ., We are talking about the Brazilian Rainforest Amazon Ingredients. From The Braz...