Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Beautiful Artisan Homemade Coffee Soap Bar .

Do you Love coffee ?
Brazilian Cafe
Cup of Brazilian Coffee Artisan Designer !
French coffee
French coffee
I just got home from a  friend’s house
My friend  made ​​coffee mixed vanilla ice cream for us to taste.
              And that is the reason I could not sleep now,
because I’m the kind of person who drink coffee will makes me hard to sleep.
I think most people love coffee,
some people must drink at least one cup of coffee a day to go to work. I particular start my morning shower day with a ” Coffee Soap ” for me coffee  is a wake up call .
Do you want a Morning  Wake up  call  ? Why Not Try a Coffee  bar of Artisan Soap  Natural and Organic Made with Brazilian Espresso , French Coffee and Hawaiian Coffee .
b0424-picture2448
Large Bar Of Coffee Luxury – Old fashioned Limited Edition !
According to the New York City Economic Development Corporation, the city had 1,830 coffee shops as of March,
adding 130 shops in the previous 12 months; the majority were single locations or part of a smaller chain.
On average, one coffee shop opened in New York every three days.
cafe-brazil-big-B
Brazilian Coffee Soap and Brazilian Luxury Scrub Coffee !
Good night everybody, my place here already late at night, it’s almost  4 AM. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

From The Brazilian Amazon Rainforest To Your Daily Beauty Routine

  When we talk about   Grandma’s Natural Brazilian Soaps  ., We are talking about the Brazilian Rainforest Amazon Ingredients. From The Braz...